The Alexander Rutherford Scholarship is undoubtedly a name you are familiar with, but how well-versed are you in it? If this is the case, you must stay focused as we will go over everything you need to know about the Financial Assistance program.
The purpose of this article is to provide you with information about the Alexandra Rutherford Scholarship, including what it is, how to apply, what is required, and how to find out if your name is on the list of recipients. As soon as possible, let’s get to work.
What is the Alexander Rutherford scholarship?
A scholarship program named after Alexander Rutherford, the first premier and minister of education of Alberta, was created to provide financial assistance. The scholarship program was established several years ago and named in honor of the late minister of education as a means to honor him for his significant contributions to public education.
The Alexander Scholarship Program has helped thousands of Canadian students since it began. Only Canadian high school students with exceptional grades and credentials can apply, though.
Requirements for the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship Program
To qualify for the scholarship,
- You must be a Canadian citizen or have lived in the country for a significant amount of time.
- You must also have completed high school before applying, and you must be enrolled in a post-secondary or internship program for at least one semester.
- To increase your chances of getting selected as one of the winners, you must have an official and outstanding High School transcript.
- All applicants are required to have a current Canadian SIN (Social Insurance Number).
- Before applying, you must have a high GPA.
- Since it can improve or harm your prospects, an Alberta student number is required.
- Before applying, be sure you can complete the course. No matter where they are from or what their nationality is, all students on visas are ineligible.
- Because prior recipients are not eligible to apply, you can only apply for the Alexander scholarship once.
What is the Worth of the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship?
Alexander Rutherford has a Two Thousand, Five Hundred dollar market value, according to data from the scholarship portal.
You can be confident that the scholarship will relieve you of a significant financial load.
You should be aware that each applicant receives a different amount of money depending on their academic performance and grade.
For instance, a student in grade 10 who completes five courses with an overall grade point average of 90 percent will receive Four hundred dollars, whereas a student in grade 10 who completes the same number of courses with an overall grade point average of 90 percent will receive eight hundred dollars.
Application Deadline for the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship
Even though the precise start date hasn’t been announced, based on the start date from the previous year, we believe the Alexander Rutherford scholarship might start in February.
To complete all registration steps, the application exercise is anticipated to take five months, from February to July.
How To Apply For The Alexander Rutherford Scholarship
Applying for the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship is quite an easy process. Follow the steps listed below for a successful application;
- Checking your eligibility before applying is the first step. Check your eligibility by going through the prerequisites given above.
- Create a profile by going to the Alberta student aid portal. If you have already registered, simply log into the log-in account
- Choose the Alexander Rutherford high school accomplishment scholarship to proceed and complete the form with the necessary documentation and up-to-date information.
- The scholarship committee will analyze your application and confirm that your high school transcript is accurate before approving it.
- When the scholarship committee approves your application, mail will be sent to the email address you provided.
- After receiving the mail, confirm your enrollment using the signature from your school on a template that will be included in the mail.
- Print off the attachment, then email it with the necessary signatures to any post-secondary institution or training program.
- After your institution has ratified the agreement, return it to the admissions committee. They will review the signed document before giving their approval.
- When the verification is finished, the board will send you a check. Following the confirmation of enrollment, this could take a month.
- You can withdraw the funds if you wish.
For more information on how to get started with the Alexander Rutherford scholarship application, check here.
- Succeed With EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW In 24 Hours, And Result
- Get Germany Scholarship for international students
- Best Universities In The World
- Get Germany Scholarship for international students
- 10 DIGITAL SKILLS THAT GENERATE MILLIONS
Is the Alexander Rutherford scholarship awarded to all candidates?
No, applicants who did not fulfill the condition will be disqualified by the scholarship committee. Therefore, to avoid being turned down, you must submit all required paperwork and credentials before applying.
However, the good news is that each year, close to 15,000 students are awarded the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship, so your chances of being one of them are extremely high.