International Diversity Scholarships at Georgia Southern University intend students who study abroad are those who are neither U.S. citizens nor legal permanent residents. At present, Georgia Southern has campuses in Armstrong, Savannah with students from more than 100 different nations.
Information about international diversity scholarships: Georgia Southern University in the United States offers international diversity scholarships for international students. programs at the undergraduate level in the field of The scholarship is open to all courses offered at Georgia Southern University. The deadline for scholarships varies.
Diversity International For students pursuing undergraduate programs at Georgia Southern University in the USA, scholarships are available.
Available topics under International Diversity Scholarships at Georgia Southern University
The following courses are available to you through this scholarship program.
The following requirements must be met by applicants to be eligible:
- The candidates must have applied for the fall semester of 2022.
- An F-1 visa is necessary for applicants.
How to Apply for Admission into International Diversity Scholarships at Georgia Southern University
The following papers must be submitted by first-year applicants to Georgia Southern University for the spring, summer, or fall semesters of 2022:
- SAT or ACT scores of 2.5 or above (see below for 2022 required scores)
- Proof of English Proficiency is required for non-native English speakers (see below).
- For all students who pay no fees, the $30 application cost is waived. October 25 to December 1 is the month of November.
- School records from high school
- Send an official copy of your transcript to [email protected] by mail or have a school representative do so.
- Academic records need to be sealed or personally signed. If your transcripts are not in English, you must submit a certified English translation of each document.
- Photocopies are acceptable as long as they are marked “Certified True Copy” and bear the official seal of the school.
Please substantiate your knowledge of English
Non-native English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency. Scores from the SAT, ACT, IELTS, or TOEFL are acceptable. Results from the testing service must be submitted directly.
For non-native speakers who attend four years of high school in the United States, proof of English proficiency is not necessary.
yearly cost projection (2022-2023)
Undergraduate Fees & Tuition (12 credit hours) $17,520 Board & Room (housing and meal plan) Health Insurance $10,582 $2,417 in personal costs (books, supplies, transportation, entertainment) $4,500\sTOTAL Estimated Annual Cost of $35,019 (2022-2023).
How to Qualify for I-20 International students must present official proof of having the financial means to pay for at least one year’s worth of living and educational costs to be eligible for an I-20 form for an F-1 visa. The first week of classes is typically when Georgia Southern semester fees are due.
Georgia Southern provides a constrained number of need-based and academic scholarships for international students.
For general information on funding higher education in the US, visit edupass.org/finaid.
International Students Can Apply for Diversity Scholarships
Limited International Diversity Scholarships (out-of-country tuition waivers) are available from Georgia Southern University to undergraduate international students who have high academic standing, financial need, and a commitment to the school and community.
- Estimated to be worth $13,000 per year.
- Awarded to freshmen for four years and transfer students for two years
Getting this scholarship is difficult:
Only available to applicants for fall admission, the priority deadline is February 1st.
Click here to read more and apply.
Academic Awards for Freshmen:
- You need an ACT score of 28 or an SAT Redesign score of 1300+ (Evidence-Based Reading/Writing + Math) to be competitive.
- Must exhibit academic success, a history of leadership, and an interest in extracurricular activities.
- For those applying for fall admission, the application deadline is November 1st.
Grant Application Deadline:
The deadline for applications for this award is January 1, 2022.
Summary of International Diversity Scholarships at Georgia Southern University
A small number of International Diversity Scholarships (out-of-country tuition exemptions) are given by Georgia Southern to international undergraduate students who exhibit strong academic standing, financial need, and dedication to the school and community.
Also read: The Crossword Maker Scholarship
Criteria for Scholarship Applicants:
The Foreign Diversity Scholarship has no predetermined eligibility requirements, but previous recipients often placed in the top 15% of the international candidate pool.
All international and out-of-state students are exempt from paying the out-of-state fee thanks to the International Diversity Scholarship. The Scholarship, which saves chosen international students $52,000 over four years, is worth roughly $13,000 per year.